Who is the Ideal Gracie Barra Tyler Advanced Program Student?
Build on Fundamental Jiu-Jitsu Techniques
While the Fundamentals Program focuses on the building blocks and basic principles of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, the Advanced Program is built on high-level techniques and drills that start shaping the students’ game flow through the development of reflexes, speed and reaction time, as well as transitions between one technique and another.
After a few months in the Gracie Barra Tyler Advanced Program, students typically experience a deeper involvement in the Gracie Barra philosophy, a stronger bond with training partners, and more discipline and commitment to healthy habits that keep them in good shape.
Each Gracie Barra Advanced class will be a challenge, and at the end of each class you will leave with a sense of improved skill and technique and have increased confidence in your Jiu-Jitsu abilities.
Gracie Barra Tyler Advanced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Classes
As a new student or someone who is moving up from Gracie Barra Tyler’s Fundamentals Program, you’ll find the Gracie Barra Tyler’s Advanced Classes are perfect for taking your jiu-jitsu to the next level.
The Advanced Program classes are based on a defined class structure and curriculum that take a broad and open-minded approach, incorporating techniques from different grappling styles like wrestling, judo, sambo, and, of course, Gracie Barra Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
At the end of classes, you’ll engage in live training drills that are exciting and fun. Every training partner will present you with a unique challenge that requires strategic thinking to effectively deal with it. “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” – John Wooden
Benefits of Joining Gracie Barra Tyler's Advanced Program
- Learn the most effective take down techniques adapted to Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Develop transitions between Brazilian jiu-jitsu techniques.
- Experience further improvements in overall fitness level.
- Gain a better understanding of different aspects of Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Start shaping your jiu-jitsu game flow by working with your instructors on your favorite techniques.
- Step up to participate in Brazilian jiu-jitsu competitions.
- Train in over 100 different locations in United States and 400 worldwide.
Schedule a free class!